How do I change the world clock on my Apple Watch?
The world clock in a customization panel on the watch face is changed as explained above. You press and hold the watch face to customize it. You tap the customization panel for the world clock you want to change. You use the digital crown to select the city/time zone and tap the watch face once to save it.
How do you delete a city from world clock?
Hold your finger on a city or location until a dialogue appears that gives you the option to remove the entry. You can also remove a city via the edit screen.
How do I change my iPhone clock to another city?
- Open the Clock app and tap on World Clock in the bottom left corner.
- Tap the + icon in the top right corner to add a new city.
- Use search or select a city from the list.
How do I change my location on my Apple Watch?
You can also share your location in the Find People app on watchOS 6 or later with Apple Watch models that have GPS and cellular and are paired with your iPhone.
Name your location
- Open the Find My app, then select the Me tab.
- Scroll down and choose Edit Location Name.
- Select Home, Work, School, Gym, None.
How do you turn on location services on Apple Watch?
Turn on / off
- From the watch face, press the Digital Crown to view your apps.
- Tap Settings > General > Location Services.
- Tap the switch to turn Location Services on or off.
How do I edit cities in World Clock widget?
Open Notification Center, click Edit Widgets at the bottom of the window, click on the World Clock, click on any one of the cities in the list. Actually, just control click on the widget and choose “Edit Clock”.
How do I change World Clock?
Change which time shows
- Open your phone’s Clock app .
- Tap More. Settings. To pick your home time zone: Tap Home time zone. To automatically update your timezone: Tap Change date & time. Set time zone automatically. To update your timezone based on your location: Tap Change date & time Set time zone automatically.
How do I change my Apple watch to GMT?
However, you can easily change the location and set time zone. To do so, Tap on the watch face and then use the crown to select the time zone. Essentially, you have to use the crown to select the time zone, then tap the checkmark.