To set your preferred wake duration when tapping the screen: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen – under On Tap, select Wake for 15 or 70 Seconds.
How do I stop my Apple watch from timing out?
Touch and hold a finger on a corner of the display. That will keep the display from timing out.
How do I change the screen timeout on my Apple Watch?
How Do I Change the Apple Watch Screen Timeout Setting?
- Launch the Watch app on your iPhone’s home screen.
- Select the General option in the list.
- Scroll to the bottom of the General options list, and then select the Wake Screen option.
- Change the On Tap option to Wake for 70 Seconds.
Can Apple Watch nightstand mode stay on?
What Is the Apple Watch Nightstand Mode? The Apple Watch Nightstand mode turns your Apple Watch into a bedside clock. … While charging, your Apple Watch will always stay in Nightstand mode unless you press the Digital Crown or side button.
How do I make nightstand mode stay on?
The first thing you need to do is make sure that Nightstand Mode is enabled. To do this, open the Watch app on your iPhone and find the General settings option. Once inside, scroll down to find the Nightstand Mode option slider and make sure it’s in the on position.
How do I put my Apple Watch into nightstand mode?
Set up Apple Watch as a nightstand clock with alarm
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Nightstand Mode, then turn on Nightstand Mode.
How do I get my Apple watch out of nightstand mode?
How to turn off Nightstand mode
- On Apple Watch, head to Settings > General > Nightstand Mode.
- By default this toggle should be on. Go ahead and toggle it onto the Off position.
Why won’t my Apple watch go into nightstand mode?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Passcode > check that Wrist Detection is turned on. With your iPhone and Apple Watch connected via Bluetooth, check that Bedside / Nightstand Mode has been enabled: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General – enable the mode.
Can nightstand mode stay on overnight?
It is not possible to keep the display permanently awake in Nightstand Mode (or at any other time, without ongoing interactions with the display).