How do I change the clock widget style?
The Styles tab lets you preview all the styles the clock can display time in. Remember the name of the style you like and tap the hamburger icon at the top left. Go to the app’s settings from the navigation drawer. On the Settings screen, tap ‘Style’, and select the style you liked.
How do I change the appearance of my Apple widgets?
Edit your widgets
- Touch and hold a widget to open the quick actions menu.
- Tap Edit Widget .
- Make your changes, then tap outside of the widget to exit.
How do I change my clock on my iPhone?
How to change the time on an iPhone manually
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “General” and then tap “Date & Time.”
- Turn off “Set Automatically.”
- Tap “Time Zone” and enter the correct time zone for your location.
- Tap the date and time and then set it manually.
How do I create a custom widget?
To get started, open the Widgetsmith app and go to Settings > Permissions. Here, grant permissions for features that you want to use (Reminders, Calendar, or Photos app). Now, go to the “My Widgets” tab and tap the “Add (Size) Widget” for the size of the widget you want to create.
How do you make aesthetic widgets on iPhone?
- Tap and hold on any empty area of your home screen until you enter “wiggle mode.”
- Tap the + sign in the upper left to add a widgets.
- Select the Widgetsmith or Color Widgets app (or whatever custom widgets app you used) and the size of the widget you created.
- Tap Add Widget.
How do you customize widgets on iOS 14?
How to make custom iPhone widgets in iOS 14 with Widgetsmith
- Open Widgetsmith on your iPhone. …
- Click on the widget size you want. …
- Rename the widget to reflect its contents. …
- Click on the widget icon to begin customizing its purpose and appearance. …
- Customize your widget font, tint, background color and border color.
How do I customize my iPhone lock screen?
How to set your wallpaper in iOS 14
- Open Settings.
- Tap Wallpaper.
- Tap Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Select Dynamic, Stills, or Live.
- Tap the wallpaper you wish to select.
- Swipe, pinch, and zoom to set the picture to your liking.
- Tap Set.
- Choose whether you want it to be your lock screen, home screen, or both.
How do I get rid of the clock icon on my iPhone?
Step 1: Tap the Clock icon. Step 2: Select the Alarm option at the bottom of the screen. Step 3: Tap the button to the right of any alarm that has green shading around it. Once all of your alarms are turned off, the clock icon will disappear from the top of the screen.