How do I give permission to Apple Watch?
To amend settings and grant access, tap on the app name and select your preferred access setting(s). You’re welcome! Also, on your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness > check that Heart Rate and Fitness Tracking are both enabled.
How do I activate activity on Apple Watch?
- Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch.
- Swipe left to read the Move, Exercise, and Stand descriptions, then tap Get Started.
- Use the Digital Crown to set your sex, age, height, weight, and whether you use a wheelchair.
- Choose an activity level and start moving.
Activity Sharing requires iOS 10 and watchOS 3 or later. If you paired more than one Apple Watch to your iPhone, the Sharing tab won’t appear in Activity until you update all your watches to the latest version of watchOS.
How do you accept activity sharing on Apple Watch?
Open the Activity app on your Apple Watch. Swipe left, tap a friend, then tap Compete. Tap Invite, then wait for your friend to accept.
Why isn’t my watch activity syncing?
If your Apple Watch still isn’t syncing, you can use the force sync method. … Next, from the “My Watch” tab, select the “General” option. From here, swipe down to the bottom of the page and tap on the “Reset” option. In the new menu, tap on the “Reset Sync Data” button.
How do I sync activity app to Apple Watch?
Scroll down to fifth section and select activity. Then scroll down to progress updates and select it. Clice on none. Your watch and phone will automatically sync.
Why isn’t my exercise ring working?
Make sure that your watch fits just right. Make sure that you wear your watch on the top of your wrist. Make sure that your watch and your arm is clean and dry. Make sure that Power Saving Mode is off during your exercise.
How do I start my outdoor walking on Apple Watch?
Set a target pace for an outdoor run workout
- Open the Workout app on your Apple Watch.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll to Outdoor Run, then tap .
- Tap Set Alert, then tap OK.
- Adjust the target time for running a mile—9 minutes, for example—then tap Done.
- Choose Average or Rolling, then tap <.
How do I fill my exercise ring on my Apple Watch?
Close your Exercise ring by completing at least 30 minutes of activity at or above a brisk walk. The Exercise ring shows how many minutes of brisk activity you’ve completed, whether you’re just moving at a fast pace or doing a specific workout in the Workout app.
How do I fix the sharing on my Apple Watch?
If the issue persists, then the following further steps may help:
- Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone: …
- Restart your iPhone (normally): …
- Return to the previous settings screen and sign back in to iCloud.
- It may help to also restart your Apple Watch (normally) after having followed the previous steps:
Why is my activity not showing on my iPhone?
On your iOS device, head over to Settings app → Privacy → Motion & Fitness → and then turn on the toggles for Fitness Tracking and Health. Besides, open the Watch app on your iPhone → My Watch → Privacy → Now, ensure that Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate toggles are ON. Next, restart both your smartwatch and iPhone.