Answer: A: Answer: A: Open the Watch app on your iPhone. Look in the lower left corner.
Where is the My Watch tab on Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app
- On your iPhone, tap the Apple Watch app icon.
- Tap My Watch to see the settings for your Apple Watch.
Where is find my Watch on Watch app?
Sign in at iCloud.com or use the Find My app to see your watch on a map. If your watch is nearby, you can tap Play Sound to help you find it.
On your iPhone
- Open the Find My app.
- Choose the Devices tab.
- Select your Apple Watch to see its location on the map.
Where is the I icon on the Apple Watch for pairing?
The circled i in the corner of an Apple Watch is for Information and is used to pair or re-pair an Apple Watch to an iPhone. To unpair: On watch, Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings, on iPhone, Watch > My Watch > i > Unpair Apple Watch.
Why is there no i icon on my Apple Watch?
If you see a red iPhone icon on your Apple Watch, or you’re trying to pair and can’t find the “i” icon, try to connect your devices again.
What happened to the app watched?
Apple has seemingly removed the WATCHED app from the App Store months after it was publicised for letting users stream TV shows, movies and series for free. … WATCHED received multiple updates before being taken down by Apple. It’s still available on the Google Play Store and Mac at the time of writing.
Where is settings Apple Watch?
Where do I find the setting on my apple watch ? To open the Settings app on Apple Watch: When viewing the time on your Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown (round button) once to open the Home screen > tap the Settings app (gears icon).
How do I add Apple Watch app to iPhone?
Select Download and Install to begin the update process.
- Launch the App Store on your iOS device.
- Tap on Search at the bottom of the screen.
- Search for “watch” in the search box at the top.
- Tap the Download symbol or on Get, then on Install. Once installed, tap Open to launch the app immediately if you wish.
How do I find my Apple devices?
From the Devices section of your Apple ID account page, you can see all of the devices that you’re currently signed in to with your Apple ID, including Android devices, consoles, and smart TVs: Sign in to appleid.apple.com,* then select Devices.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do I pair my Apple watch with my phone?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
Why won’t my Apple Watch pair with my phone?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.