You can unlock Apple Watch manually, by entering the passcode, or set it to unlock automatically when you unlock your iPhone. Enter the passcode: Wake Apple Watch, enter the watch passcode, then tap OK.
Can you unlock a stolen Apple Watch?
Here’s how it works
So if your watch is lost or stolen, you can use Find My to help you find it again. And thanks to Activation Lock, your Apple ID and password are required before anyone can erase your Apple Watch and use it with their iPhone.
How do you bypass a locked Apple Watch?
Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off. Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings. Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm. Wait for the process to finish, then set up your Apple Watch again.
Can I use an Apple Watch that I found?
If you have found an Apple Watch, the politically correct thing to do is report it to your local police department. Otherwise, no, you cannot pair an already paired Apple Watch to your Apple ID.
How do you reset a stolen Apple Watch?
Basically, a hard reset can be performed by thieves on a stolen Apple Watch by long-pressing on the side button until the power menu appears. Then you Force Touch on the display until a new option appears for “Erase all content and settings.” This option totally wipes the Watch clean.
How do I unlock a found Apple Watch?
Question: Q: I found my Apple Watch how to unlock
If you find your missing Apple Watch, tap Unlock on your watch, then enter your passcode. Lost Mode will automatically turn off, and you can start using your watch again as normal.
How do I remove someone else’s Apple ID from my Apple Watch?
– Turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com (sign in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Remove it by clicking on the “X” and then on Remove). If you cannot contact the previous owner, there is therefore nothing more that you can do.
How do you reset a locked Apple watch without paired phone?
If you forgot your Apple Watch passcode and do not have a paired iPhone
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger.
- Hold the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Press the Power Off slider firmly (do not slide it)
- Select Erase All Content and Settings.
- Your Apple Watch will reset to factory settings.
Can Apple Watch be tracked by serial number?
Apple Watch cannot be tracked via the serial number.