How do I turn off nightstand mode on Apple Watch?
You can turn the alarm off by pressing the side button, or snooze the alarm for 9 minutes by pressing the digital crown.
How do I stop my Apple watch from lighting up at night while charging?
Step 2: Choose the Settings icon. Step 3: Select the General option. Step 4: Touch the Nightstand Mode button. Step 5: Tap the button to the right of Nightstand Mode to turn it off.
How do you turn on bedside mode on Apple Watch?
Set up Apple Watch as a nightstand clock with alarm
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Nightstand Mode, then turn on Nightstand Mode.
Why won’t my Apple watch go into nightstand mode?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > Passcode > check that Wrist Detection is turned on. With your iPhone and Apple Watch connected via Bluetooth, check that Bedside / Nightstand Mode has been enabled: On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General – enable the mode.
How do I get my Apple watch to stay on?
Manage Always On settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch. To do this, press the Digital Crown to see the Home screen, then tap the Settings button .
- Tap Display & Brightness.
- Scroll down, then tap Always On.
- Tap Always On to turn on or turn off the feature.
What is the meaning nightstand?
A nightstand, alternatively night table, bedside table, daystand or bedside cabinet, is a small table or cabinet designed to stand beside a bed or elsewhere in a bedroom. Modern nightstands are usually small bedside tables, often with one or sometimes more drawers and/or shelves and less commonly with a small door.
What is the moon icon on my Apple watch?
The moon icon indicates that Do Not Disturb mode has been enabled. To turn it off: when viewing the time on your watch, swipe up on the watch face > swipe left/right to the Settings glance > tap on the Do Not Disturb button (which has the same moon icon).
Can Apple Watch nightstand mode stay on?
What Is the Apple Watch Nightstand Mode? The Apple Watch Nightstand mode turns your Apple Watch into a bedside clock. … While charging, your Apple Watch will always stay in Nightstand mode unless you press the Digital Crown or side button.
How do I turn off stand notifications at night?
Head to Settings > Activity and disable the “Stand Reminders” setting at the top of the Activity settings screen.
How do I stop my Apple Watch from lighting up when I turn my wrist?
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > turn off Wake Screen on Wrist Raise.
How do I change the clock display on my Apple Watch?
How to customize the watch face on your Apple Watch
- Press the Digital Crown to go to the watch face.
- Touch and hold the display.
- Swipe left or right to choose a watch face, then tap Edit.
- Swipe left or right to select a feature, then turn the Digital Crown to change it.
How do I change the color of my nightstand mode?
Question: Q: Apple Watch Nightstand Mode Color
On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > turn on Greyscale. It is not otherwise possible to change the colour of the text when your Apple Watch is in Nightstand Mode.
How do I unpair my Apple Watch?
Unpair and erase your Apple Watch
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap All Watches.
- Tap the info button next to the watch that you want to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.