Scroll down and tap Add Card. Tap Debit or Credit Card to add a new card, or tap Previous Card to choose a card that you previously added to the Wallet app. Tap Continue. Follow the steps on the screen to enter your card information and add your card.
How do I sync my Apple watch with my credit card?
Add a card to Apple Watch
Tap My Watch, then tap Wallet & Apple Pay. If you have cards on your other Apple devices, or cards that you recently removed, tap Add next to a card you want to add, then enter the card’s CVV. For any other card, tap Add Card, then follow the onscreen instructions.
Is Apple Pay connected to your credit card?
Apple Pay is only available on Apple devices, such as iPhones, iPads and Apple Watches. That doesn’t mean, though, that you can’t use mobile payments if you don’t have an iPhone. If you own an Android and want to pay with your mobile phone, then you’ll need to use Google Pay.
How do I change my payment method on my Apple Watch?
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Tap the My Watch tab, tap Wallet & Apple Pay > Default Card, then choose a new card.
Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
How do I use my Apple Watch to pay?
When you’re shopping in an app on your Apple Watch, choose the Apple Pay option during checkout. Review the payment, shipping, and billing information, then double-click the side button to pay with your Apple Watch.
Why can’t I add my debit card to Apple Watch?
Go to: Settings > iCloud – at the bottom of the screen, Sign out. Go to: Settings > Touch ID & Passcode – Turn Passcode off. Restart your iPhone. Sign back in to iCloud, turn Passcode back on and try again to add your card.
Is Apple Pay on Apple Watch Safe?
Apple Pay offers an easy, secure, and private way to pay on your Apple Watch. … Once you set up Apple Pay in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, you’re ready to make store purchases—even when you don’t have your iPhone with you. (Apple Pay isn’t available in all regions.)
What are the disadvantages of Apple Pay?
Cons of Apple Pay
- Software Failure. A product release bug may often impact the running of the payment service or some other issue with the installed software may arise.
- Stability. …
- Acceptance and Pop-up Texts. …
- Adoption. …
- High Fees. …
- No Online Shopping Support.
Is Apple wallet the same as Apple Pay?
“Apple Pay is the safe way to pay and make contactless, secure purchases in stores and on the web. Apple Wallet is the place where you store your credit or debit cards so you can use them with Apple Pay,” it reads.
How do I make my credit card default on Apple Watch?
To change the default Apple Pay payment method on Apple Watch:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap Wallet & Apple Pay.
- Tap Default Card under Transaction Defaults.
- Select your card.
How do I use my Apple ID balance instead of my credit card?
Use in the Apple Store app
- To use an Apple Gift Card or your Apple Account Balance to when making a purchase in the Apple Store app, first shop and add what you’d like to your “Bag.”
- Tap Checkout (don’t choose Apple Pay)
- Now look for Apple Account Balance option to use all or some of it.
How do I add my apple card to my Wallet?
On your iPhone, open the Wallet app. Tap the add button . Tap Add Card, then Follow the steps to select Apple Card. If you’re asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose Apple Card.