Right click the time and date, in the bottom right corner and select Adjust Date and Time. 2. Scroll down to Related Settings, and select Add clocks for different time zones. … Under the Additional Clocks tab, check the box next to Show this clock.
How do I display two clocks on Windows?
Display Multiple Clocks in Windows 10
- Open Control Panel.
- Double-click Date and Time icon to open Date and Time window.
- Click the tab saying Additional Clocks.
- You can see two instances of Show This Clock.
- Click on the checkbox preceding the option to select it.
How do I add an extra clock?
Add clocks for other cities
Open your phone’s Clock app . Tap Clock. At the bottom, tap World clock . Type the name of a city in the search bar, then tap the city you want to add.
How do I setup dual clock on Windows 10?
Click on Time & language. Click the Add clocks for different time zones link. In Date & time, under the “Additional Clocks” tab, check Show this Clock to enable Clock 1. Select the time zone from the drop-down menu.
How do I put a clock on my desktop?
1Right-click the desktop and choose Gadgets. 2Click the Clock gadget and drag it to the desktop. 3To make changes to the clock style or change the time zone, place your mouse over the Clock and click the Settings button.
How do I get a clock widget on my desktop Windows 10?
Get New Gadgets in Windows 10 With Widget Launcher
- Install the app.
- Run Widget Launcher.
- Click the widget that you want to use.
- Position the widget anywhere on the Windows 10 desktop.
How do I add world clock to home screen?
Add a clock widget
- Touch and hold any empty section of a Home screen.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a clock widget.
- You’ll see images of your Home screens. Slide the clock to a Home screen.
How do I put the analog clock on my desktop Windows 10?
1 – Click the Start button. 2 – Select Microsoft Store from the apps list (or you can click the Microsoft Store tile if it’s available). 3 – Click the Search link located in the top-right corner of the Windows Store app. 4 – Type TP Clock into the Search box and then click TP Clock app after it pops up.
How do I get a calendar and clock on my desktop Windows 10?
Calendar on desktop win10
- Right click on taskbar.
- Select properties.
- Go to taskbar.
- In Notification press Customization.
- Turn system icons on or off.
- Clock it on.