Thankfully, MFC’s unofficial iBus dongle lets you connect any Apple Watch via the standard Lightning cable to iTunes on your Mac or Windows PC, allowing you to perform a full restore.
How do I reset my Apple Watch with iTunes?
How to reset your Apple Watch using your paired iPhone
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together until you complete these steps.
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Tap General > Reset.
- Tap Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings, then tap it again at the bottom of the screen to confirm.
Can you factory reset an Apple watch with a computer?
To turn off Activation Lock from your computer, log into icloud.com, then select “Find My iPhone.” Click “All Devices” up top, then choose the Apple Watch. Click on the “Erase Apple Watch” option, then “Next” to erase the device.
How do I restore my Apple Watch?
How to restore Apple Watch from iCloud Backup
- Tap on the Watch app.
- Tap Start Pairing if no Watches are paired, Tap your current Watch at the top and then Pair a new Apple Watch if you’d like to pair a second.
- Once the Watch has paired, tap Restore from Backup.
- Choose the backup you’d like to restore.
How do I access my Apple watch from iTunes?
Open the Remote app on your Apple Watch. Tap Add Device. If you’re using the Music app on a Mac with macOS 10.15 or later: Open Apple Music and select your device from the list of devices shown with your library. If you’re using iTunes on your Mac or PC: Click the Remote button near the top left of the iTunes window.
How do you reset an old apple watch?
Erase Apple Watch and settings
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Go to General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings, then enter your passcode. If you have an Apple Watch with a cellular plan, you’re offered two options—Erase All and Erase All & Keep Plan.
How do I reset my Apple watch without paired phone?
How to erase your Apple Watch if you don’t have your iPhone
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
How do I reset my Apple watch without iCloud?
The following explains how to do that.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.
How do I factory reset my Apple watch with a broken screen?
You can follow the following steps:
- Connect your Apple Watch to its charger, then press and hold its “side button.”
- The passcode screen would come on. When it does, press and hold down the “Digital Crown”. …
- Tap the “reset” button and tap it again to complete the reset.
How do I erase my Apple watch with a broken screen?
On your Apple Watch, go to Settings > General > Reset then click Erase All Content and Settings. Make sure to keep your watch connected to its charger during the reset.
How do I recover a deleted Apple Watch face?
It is not possible to undelete a watch face that you already have deleted from your watch. However, you can add a new watch face of the same type and then repeat any customisations that you may have made to the original.
How do I sync my Apple Watch with iTunes?
How to sync music to your Apple Watch
- Set your Apple Watch on its charger and make sure that it is charging. …
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth. …
- On your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app, then tap the My Watch tab.
- Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap Add Music.
- Find the music that you want to sync.
How do I replace my Apple Watch with a new phone?
Use the steps below to unpair:
- Erase your Apple Watch.
- Set up your new iPhone and sign in to iCloud. …
- Open the Apple Watch app on your new iPhone, then pair your watch with your new iPhone.
- Try to restore from a backup. …
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish setting up.
- Start using your Apple Watch with your new iPhone.
Can I connect my Apple Watch to my Windows computer?
Apple Watch cannot be set up and used on a standalone basis or synced with a Windows computer or Android phone or tablet or with any other device.