You can now upload workouts directly from your Apple Watch to TrainingPeaks, making it easier to record and track your training. … With the new TrainingPeaks integration with Apple Health, you will now be able to sync your training plan, health metrics and workouts with your Apple Watch.
Turn the Digital Crown to the workout you want to do. Tap Add Workout at the bottom of the screen for sessions like kickboxing or surfing. Choose a calorie, time, distance, or open goal (meaning that you’ve set no particular goal but still want your Apple Watch to track your workout).
How do I sync training peaks with Apple calendar?
To add your calendar to your iPhone, simply email yourself the Calendar Sync URL, copy the URL from TrainingPeaks onto your clipboard (click the “copy” button next to the . ics link), paste it into an email and send it to yourself.
How do I import exercise to Apple Watch?
Workouts can be added manually to the Health app on your iPhone, which aggregates all health and activity data from your Apple Watch, iPhone and any other sources: To add a workout, go to: Health Data (tab) > Activity > tap on Workouts > tap on the “+” sign (upper-right) > enter your workout data.
How do I sync my training peaks with watch?
Connect Apple Health with TrainingPeaks
- Open the TrainingPeaks athlete app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click more.
- Click settings.
- Click “Connect Health App”
- Click “turn all categories on”
- Click allow in the top right corner.
- If successful, ‘Connected’ will appear under the health app.
Is Training Peaks better than strava?
TrainingPeaks is the winner for analysis capabilities, although the free version is a little limited, the paid version is very capable in both single workout analysis and longer term reviews and planning. TrainingPeaks beats Strava as a planning tool and if you want to work with training plans.
Does Apple Watch track weightlifting?
We get many questions concerning how to track weight lifting activity and strength training using Apple’s Workouts app on the Apple Watch. The good news is that you can indeed monitor strength training via Apple Watch with your Apple Watch’s Workout app!
Does Apple Watch track HIIT workouts?
High intensity interval training (HIIT)
If heart rate isn’t available, calories are still tracked using the built-in accelerometer. If you’re not able to get a consistent heart rate during HIIT workouts, you can connect your Apple Watch to a Bluetooth chest strap.
How accurate is Apple Watch other workout?
First, the Apple Watch, like virtually every other fitness tracker, doesn’t measure calories accurately. Stanford researchers tracked energy expenditure with the Apple Watch along with six other fitness trackers, and they found readings that deviated from their standard by up to 43 percent.
To share an athlete
- Open your athlete library by clicking on this icon to the left of your calendar.
- Click on the athlete that you would like to share.
- Click on the share icon (as show below).
- Type in the email of the coach that you would like to share this athlete’s account with and ‘Submit’ (as shown below).
How do you use Apple Watch for training?
How to use the Workout app on Apple Watch
- Push on the Digital Crown on your Apple Watch.
- Open the Workout app.
- Tap the exercise you want to use.
- Tap the More icon next to the workout type to set the goal. …
- Assign your goal, where applicable. …
- Tap Start to begin your workout.
What apps work with Training Peaks?
- Rouvy and TrainingPeaks.
- Trainer Day.
- Connect your Apple Watch with TrainingPeaks – Apple Health Integration.
- RGT Cycling.
- Zwift and TrainingPeaks.