Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen. Tap the “i” icon next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch. Tap again to confirm, then wait for the watch to unpair. After the Apple Watch unpairs completely, you can pair again.
Why can I not pair my Apple Watch Series 1?
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
Does Apple still support Apple Watch Series 1?
Though Apple discontinued both the Series 1 and 2, they are still supported by WatchOS updates. … In fact, if you have the budget, the Apple Watch 3 is an even better choice because it offers cellular data, even when your iPhone is not around.
How do I sync my old Apple Watch Series 1?
Turn on, pair, and set up your Apple Watch
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
Why is my apple watch not pairing to my phone?
Try to connect your Apple Watch and iPhone again
On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. … If you see the Airplane Mode icon on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on. Open Control Center, then turn off Airplane Mode. Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
Why won’t my Apple watch pair and update?
The following steps may help (try again after each): On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Usage > Software Update – delete any update file, if one is shown. Delete any beta profiles that may be installed for your iPhone and/or Apple Watch and then restart both devices after doing so.
How do I reset my Apple watch and pair again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Can a Series 1 Apple Watch pair with iPhone 12?
Apple Watch First Generation is compatible with the iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 8.2 or later. Apple Watch Series 1 and Series 2 are compatible with the iPhone 5 or later, running iOS 11 or later. … Both need iOS 12 or later.
Can a series 1 Watch pair with iPhone 11?
Series 1 released in 2016 with less aesthetic options, and no built-in GPS. The Apple Watch Series 1 will work with an iPhone 5 or newer, with at least iOS 11 installed.
Can a Series 1 Apple Watch pair with iPhone 11?
Yes, it is. All Apple Watch models, including Series 1, can be updated to watchOS 4. x and paired with an iPhone 5s or newer model that has first been updated to the latest version of iOS 11. x.
How do I manually pair my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do you update an Apple watch that is not paired?
Update directly on your Apple Watch
- Make sure that your watch is connected to Wi-Fi.
- On your watch, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Tap Install if a software update is available, then follow the onscreen instructions.
What phones is the Apple Watch Series 1 Compatible with?
Apple Watch Series 1 requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 11 or later.