Open the Reminders app on your Apple Watch. … To see the completed reminders in a list, tap the list, tap View Options, then tap Show Completed. To see all completed reminders, tap the All list, tap View Options, then tap Show Completed.
Why don’t my reminders show up on my Apple Watch?
Lock your iPhone’s screen.
If your phone screen is on, that’s where you’ll get the reminders. Make sure your iPhone is locked when setting up a new reminder on your Apple Watch. Disable Siri completely on your iPhone and restart your phone and watch. Re-enable Siri and check if the reminder issues are gone.
Does Apple Reminders have a widget?
As with many apps in iOS 14, Reminders has an updated widget. It comes in small, medium, and large sizes, and each widget can show items from a specified list. Small will only show the first item from the list, but the medium and large sizes will show the first several.
Does Apple Watch remind you to drink water?
The app keeps track of your intake during the day, gives your current hydration levels, and, most important, puts you on a hydration schedule and reminds you when it’s time to water up.
How do I set up Reminders on Apple Watch?
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Notifications.
- Tap an app. If you want the app’s notification settings to mirror settings on your iPhone, tap Mirror my iPhone. If you want to choose certain types of notifications to get on just your Apple Watch, tap Custom.
How do I put Reminders on my home screen?
Create a reminder
- Tap Speak . Then, say “remind me to” and what you want to be reminded about.
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Reminders Add .
- In the search box, type remind me to followed by what you want to be reminded about.
How do I put a Reminders widget on my home screen?
Add a Tasks widget
- On your Android, touch and hold any empty section of the Home screen.
- At the bottom, tap Widgets.
- Touch and hold a Tasks widget: The 1×1 widget: Adds a new task and directs you to the Tasks app. …
- Touch and hold, then drag your widget to the Home screen.
- Choose your account.
What’s new in Apple Reminders?
iOS 15 Reminders Gains New ‘Smart List’ Feature for Easily Filtering Reminders Based on Locations, Tags, and More. … With the new updates shipping this fall, users will be able to create “Smart Lists” that corral reminders based on different filters, such as their location, due date, flag, priority, and more.
How does WaterMinder work?
The WaterMinder app helps you keep track of the amount of water you drink each day to ensure you are drinking enough. It can track your intake based on your weight, or on your personal goals. … Once you have downloaded WaterMinder, tap on the icon on your homescreen. Then tap Continue on the welcome message.
How much does WaterMinder cost?
Waterminder is a $5 app available on iPhone and Android that lets you track your daily water intake, reminds you to drink water through custom notifications, and allows you to check your progress as time goes on.
Is WaterMinder free?
By seeing current water fill visually and in percents you will instantly know how well you are hydrated! You can download WaterMinder from the App Store for free.