Why can’t I enter my passcode on my Apple Watch?
Question: Q: Apple watch can’t enter passcode
With your watch near your iPhone, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap Passcode, then turn on Unlock with iPhone. If that doesn’t help, the next steps would be to unpair and pair your watch again and restore from the backup just created.
Why does my Apple Watch keep asking me for my passcode?
With these settings enabled, if your Apple Watch keepings asking for your passcode, then the following steps may help: Check that you are not wearing your Apple Watch too loosely. If worn too loosely, your Apple Watch may believe that it has been removed from your wrist, causing it to lock automatically.
How do I manually enter my Apple Watch?
Apple Watch – Manually Pair
- On the Apple Watch, press and hold the. Side button. …
- On your iPhone, tap the Watch app icon .
- Tap. …
- Tap. …
- On the Watch, tap the. …
- On the iPhone, tap the Apple Watch that corresponds to the name displayed on your Apple Watch.
- On the iPhone, enter the 6-digit code that is displayed on the Watch.
How do I enter my passcode?
- Tap Settings from your devices apps menu.
- Tap on Security (or Security and Screen Lock), this is usually located under the Personal section.
- Under the Screen Security section tap Screen lock.
- You are presented with several choices, from here you can pick the lock type you want for your device.
How do I reset my passcode on my Apple Watch?
How to reset your Apple Watch if you forgot your passcode
- Put your watch on its charger and keep it there until you complete these steps.
- Press and hold the side button until you see Power Off.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown until you see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap Reset, then tap Reset again to confirm.
What is Apple Watch passcode?
The passcode protects personal information on your Watch, but you can turn it off if you prefer not to enter a code to unlock the Watch when you put it on your wrist. Turning off the passcode also removes Apple Pay from the Watch. You can re-enable Apple Pay only if you later turn the passcode back on.
How do I get my Apple Watch to stop asking for my Apple ID password?
On your phone go into your profile page and sign out at the bottom of the screen then sign back in again. This should pass the signed in info to the watch and hopefully stop asking for your password.
How do I unpair my Apple Watch?
Unpair and erase your Apple Watch
- Keep your Apple Watch and iPhone close together as you unpair them.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Go to the My Watch tab and tap All Watches.
- Tap the info button next to the watch that you want to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Apple Watch.
On the Watch, pressing the white “i” in the lower right hand corner will bring up the information screen, which displays the name of your Apple Watch. Then on the phone app press the “Pair Apple Watch Manually” button and manually type in the numbers that appear on the screen.