Why is my apple watch not pairing?
If it seems like the Apple Watch pairing process has stalled — for example, the pairing animation remains on the screen for several minutes — resetting the watch might help: Press and hold the Digital Crown while your Apple Watch is in pairing mode. Tap Reset when it appears on your watch.
How do I pair my Apple watch with my iPhone again?
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing
- Press and hold the Digital Crown and the side button at the same time until your watch restarts. …
- After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown.
- Tap Reset.
- After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone.
Where is the I icon on the Apple Watch for pairing?
The circled i in the corner of an Apple Watch is for Information and is used to pair or re-pair an Apple Watch to an iPhone. To unpair: On watch, Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content & Settings, on iPhone, Watch > My Watch > i > Unpair Apple Watch.
Why is my phone not connecting to my watch?
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
How do I restart my Apple Watch?
To force restart your Apple Watch, press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
How do I update my Apple Watch without it being paired?
Update directly on your Apple Watch
- Make sure that your watch is connected to Wi-Fi.
- On your watch, open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Software Update.
- Tap Install if a software update is available, then follow the onscreen instructions.
How do you hard reset an Apple watch?
How to Hard Reset an Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
On the Watch, pressing the white “i” in the lower right hand corner will bring up the information screen, which displays the name of your Apple Watch. Then on the phone app press the “Pair Apple Watch Manually” button and manually type in the numbers that appear on the screen.
Why is my apple watch activity not syncing with my iPhone?
If your Apple Watch still isn’t syncing, you can use the force sync method. Open the “Watch” app on your iPhone. … If you’re still facing sync issues, the last resort is to unpair and repair the Apple Watch. From the “Reset” menu itself, select the “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings” option.