In addition, you can stream Apple TV Plus via a web browser as well. On your favorite laptop or desktop computer launch your browser of choice and head to https://tv.apple.com and there you can start streaming the service after you log into your account.
Can you just stream Apple TV?
Watch Apple TV+ on the Apple TV app, which is already on your favorite Apple devices. Just open the app, click or tap Apple TV+, and enjoy the shows and movies. You can also watch Apple TV+ on streaming platforms, popular smart TVs, and AirPlay-enabled TVs with the Apple TV app — or watch online at tv.apple.com.
How do I watch Apple TV on my TV?
Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV, streaming device, or game console
- Go to your device’s app store and download the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app. …
- Open the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app and choose Start Watching.
- Go to Settings, then select Accounts.
- Choose Sign In.
Can you watch Apple TV on Web browser?
How to watch in a web browser. Go to tv.apple.com to subscribe to and watch Apple TV+ in a web browser. Note: If you already have an Apple ID, you can sign in to start your free trial. … For more information, see the Apple Support article Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web.
How do I claim my Apple TV for free?
How to get Apple TV+
- Have an Apple device, smart TV or streaming device that’s compatible with the Apple TV app. …
- On your compatible device, open the Apple TV app. …
- Choose the Apple TV+ tab.
- Select the trial offer (one trial per person or family).
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use to make purchases.
How do I activate free Apple TV?
Activating your subscription
- Turn on your eligible device, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD, or Mac.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the TV app on your eligible device.
- Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free on the main page of an Apple TV+ show.
- Tap Continue on the box saying you get free service.
Why can’t I stream Apple TV to my TV?
Make sure that your AirPlay-compatible devices are turned on and near each other. Check that the devices are updated to the latest software and are on the same Wi-Fi network. Restart the devices that you want to use with AirPlay or screen mirroring.
How do I connect my Apple TV to my TV wirelessly?
To connect your Apple TV to your WiFi network:
- Go to your device’s network settings. On 4th Generation Apple TV, go to the Settings menu and choose Network. On 2nd or 3rd Generation Apple TV, go to the Settings menu and choose General, then Network.
- Select Configure Wireless.
- Select your wireless network from the list.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center: …
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
Can you watch Apple TV on my computer?
You can watch Apple TV+ on your Windows computer easily by logging on to Apple TV+ website. You can also watch any Apple TV shows or movies that you’ve downloaded on your Apple account using your PC’s iTunes application. Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Can I watch Apple TV on safari?
In the Safari app on your Mac, navigate to the web video you want to play. Compatible web videos have an AirPlay icon in the video controls in the bottom of the video window. Click the AirPlay icon , then choose your Apple TV.